Saturday, June 1, 2019

Day 1 : Intro. + " For me"

Well, last time i post something was in 2016 !

anyway, here i am, i'm back ,trying to start something that i actually don't know how it will ends or what i will get at the end of this journey or even i will commit till the end of it. so i'll be here for 30 days. daily random thoughts just write down whatever cross my mind with daily random photo of my day.

this is a challenge for me, as always i have problem to stuck on something for more than 3 - 5 days .so lets try to do that for 30 days for 30min per day, with no pressure if i miss a day or stopped

why blogging?
for myself, I've found that the way i am now or how i think, in fact helps the future me somehow, because after years i'll be reading this and actually don't believe that i wrote that 1 day :))
but sometimes, let me know i didn't change that much that i'm same person but with different age :)) but more grown up i believe.sometimes,what i post now push me forward ,maybe refresh my memory and thoughts.

Same in twitter as it's been a while i spend more time using it maybe not more time but where i express my feeling or sharing thoughts. and every while i go through all my tweets and it give me some kinda power. so i tweet message for the older me. maybe it helps me in the future.

i went to twitter to a run away from Facebook and from all the eyes who would wonder why she says that or what does she means or whatever . I've no power to argue with anyone or even to try to make someone understand my point of view or even care what they think what am i thinking or doing with my life.though my life is so simple that anyone can imagine :D but still some people are curious but i'm way too mysterious :]

i'm kinda person who love to take it easy all the time, to enjoy little details and do anything the best i could, i hate to be in rush , like running in life doing everything quickly just to be done with no feelings and forget the main reason of life or who am i or what i wanna do with my life.

so my advice" keep it simple and take it easy, stay mysterious in a world full of naked lives".


No comments:

Post a Comment