Monday, November 22, 2010

Addicted to Boxes :))

Boxes... something i can't resist.. whenever there's a box around.. i keep them..different sizes.. different shapes... & different colors.... whenever mama wanna throw them away i tell her "no,i'll keep it"... & for years i was doing that....years... infact i was keeping them to use them.. or kinda recycle ...re-use them in different way..or as my sister & i used to say" invent" anything by boxes...  i did use some .. i mean i did use alot for my invention for years when i was little..i used to be very creative..i guess still (creative ) but no time to think or create anything....  my addiction to boxes.. i don't know if it was normal or not ! but they meant alot to me... actually i like to use everything around me.. don't like to throw anything away while i can use it.. & make it something more useful for me... Recycle is really great thing.... really i miss these days when i did "invent" lots of things...
but maybe year ago, as my mother was complaining that my boxes are taken space..and i don't use them ... so i decided & believe me it wasn't easy to make such decision to get ride of them all.. throw them all away...even they asked me" are you sure you wanna do that?" i was hesitated so i told them "don't ask me or i would change my mind".. so lots of boxes were thrown away...
but whenever there's a box..they used 2 ask me.."do u wanna it??" so i told them" no, i'm trying to stop this habit"... but they never stop askin me as it was normal because it's been years doing so...
but for a while i stopped... really, no feelings for them anymore... but only because i'm sure i've no time for them......... to create anything
but i start to save some but not much only i believe i might use them for my project model.. maybe who knows but not like i used to do....
@ Boxes...i'm not the person i used to be now ..... but i'll not forget that you meant something for me one day.... Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment