Friday, November 19, 2010

Remember me...

Remember me!! .. just reading that movie title & watching its poster .. i thought it would be Romantic movie.. so let's watch it...
so i download it... watched it.. but i didn't find it romantic ... but boring movie... drama movie more than anything.. i don't deny it has deep message for people who lost someone special in their lives .. for him.. he lost his brother..& for her..she lost her mother... & both accidents affected their life..the way they think...everything change... feeling something missing.. maybe sadness become part of them..feeling confused...  somewhat guilty for not doing anything to save the special 1z life.. maybe some regrets....etc.... i can understand that... somehow i feel the same...


the common thing between me & Tyler ..this note book.. which he writes his thoughts or whatever he's writing ... i've one too... i used to write down whatever i wanna do or did... but not always.. but since my aunt passed away.. my life not the same... even if i try to act normal... i feel my heart broken... and...........

now.. this notebook i write everyday what i did... just points.. & whenever i wanna do something i write it down so i can remember....
as i'm trying my best to use my time well... & not to waste it as possible....
as i say " Life is Short to waste your time "

No comments:

Post a Comment