Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finally i did it... !!!

Now,I Finally did it... it's been months since i thought i should do it, sometimes i forgot.. sometimes, i did try... but never give up trying... but it was something i wanted to do.. long time ago.. months ago.. i don't know why.. but it worth it.. because.. it's good to let words go.. & when you can't speak them... write them down... as it would make you feel better... instead of keeping them bothering you deep inside...& today.. Thursday 11/11/2010 i Finally,did it.. Created my blogspot..
i faced little problems.. maybe some won't call that problem.. but for me.. when everything is ok.. and you like everything.. it was hard to choose the design of my blog.. & the hardest was choosing my blog title ..maybe, because there's Nothing i'm crazy about.. or addicted to anything!! like movie or...whatever... but what it matters now that.....I DID IT.
lots on the way to be written.. lots of thoughts & words to let go.... lots & lots...........& lots...
it's ok if no one read them... but i wanna write....because it make me feel... relived somehow...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment