Monday, November 29, 2010

"Unlucky person of the day"

Sat.Nov 27... yea, i was the unlucky person of the day... but i believe i'm always like this..unlucky.. but i never complains.. i feel myself like.. u know these movies " pure luck" or " just my luck" how unlucky they were & they know but still they deal with it... live with it.. i'm just like that.. but i guess "luck" it's wrong word.. i believe it's like " disbelieving or (kufr)" استغفر الله but i would like to call it.. fate or destiny ... i don't know.. it's kinda problem i face always.. whenever i decide to do my work.. something happen & prevent me not 2 do it.. all my life... i face that.. so i end up not 2 think 2 do anything.. my previous post.. i said i'm always cool.. it was result of what happening to me.. & just as i said.. like in these movies.. they live with it... i'm living with that as well... & always say"الحمدلله" i guess also it's a test 4m Allah whether i would accept it & Thank Allah or i become angry & complain....  
this post i supposed to write it on Sat. but i was so sleepy..deadly tired..almost dying.. due to workin all night..stayin all nite workin on my project... as previous post ..i did challenged my own self... & Alhamdulillah Allah gave me the power to finish my work.. He saved me... & i had no doubt about it...
that Sat. i went to college so i print my work.. so i submit.. but here was the problem... lots of my colleges were also printin their work.. so i had to wait.. & wait... i was so tired & sleepy.. so it was almost felt like a dream.. but i was content ,satisfied ... as i did my work for the 1st time.. ok i didn't finish all of it.. just didn't do relations table & Zoning.. but i did rest ..& rest was alot...
i was there about 9:40 am.. my turn was 12:45 pm.. yes i waited alot.. but this @#*$% printer get stuck X-( so it was canceled ..so i supposed to wait again.. for hours again.. so i did kinda.. not sure maybe argue .. but i was so sleepy & it was like dream so i don't even remember what i said.. i did keep silent for awhile & say Alhamdulillah.. but i told that man ..sorry i'll go somewhere else.. but he was tellin me 2 wait.. but i told him i can't wait any longer... i guess it was not argue :)) 
anyway,i went 2 another print-shop but i had to wait for a while.. it was 1 pm.. but i kept saying Alhamdulillah.. then i went 2 submit it..mayb it was 1:30pm..
what happened.. i find that my 1st work's mark which i submitted was not written next 2 my name.. my score was 14/15... this time teacher was too tired.. so he told us next time he will continue... so of course i belong to those who would see their work next Sat. but the problem.. no result for me .. i mean last time.. my marks not written ..now still no mark 4 me.. so it's empty next my name..
but Alhamdulillah for everything...

maybe things goes wrong with me... but i never give up... never lose hope.. i keep fighting & fighting... challenging whatever i face... i don't care how long it would take.. i don't care if i didn't finish... but i did my best to accomplish it.. with best quality... that's all...

this time i did my work..but i faced problems to print it & submit it 

Thanks Allah for Everything...

& everyone should believe in that..u would b astound really..just do ur best & know ur abilities ;) & whatever you face... don't give up ..don't lose hope... be patient... and keep moving on..

"If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves."

 my work that night


No comments:

Post a Comment